A day of shared experiences to explore the influence of an architectural masterpiece on the socio-economic fabric of a territory.
22 September 2023
At 3 PM
Showrom Cadore Casa
Via Castellana 4/2
San Vito di Altivole (TV)
EVENT RESERVED FOR PROFESSIONALS
AND EXPERTS IN THE FURNITURE SECTOR
Speeches by academics, industry experts, journalists and the public administration
3.30 PM – CADORE LOUNGE | How a stone can tell the story of Made in Italy – TALK
The relationship between Art, Territory and Business.
Creatives, public administrators, businesses and the community: the virtuous circle that perpetuates the success of Made in Italy.
• Chiara Busnardo – Mayor of Altivole
• Alessandro Armani – FAI Italian Environment Fund
• Medardo Chiapponi – Full Professor of Design at Iuav University of Venice
4.30 PM – CADORE LOUNGE | Carlo Scarpa seen up close – TALK
Carlo Scarpa seen up close. A legacy that lives on and projects itself into the future.
The multiple interpretations of a work and its influence on the reality of the territory from its creation to today.
• Guido Pietropoli – Architect
• Paolo Possamai – Journalist and writer
5.30 PM – CADORE LOUNGE | Brion Memorial: A sound approach – TALK
Make the monument ring.
Presentation of a musical work experiment created with the sounds of the Brion Memorial.
• Valerio Fanciano – Musician and Producer
• Fabrizio Panozzo – Department of Management Ca’ Foscari University
Multimedia path on the origins, history and infinite dimensions of the Brion Memorial
Conviviality and networking in an unusual setting